Tickets now on sale for Edinburgh's glamorous bingo fundraising evening in aid of Action for Children Scotland.
Date: Friday 1 March 2013
Time: 6:30 pm – 11:30 pm
Venue: The George Hotel, Edinburgh
Ticket Price: £65 per person (or £650 for a table of ten), which includes:
- Drinks reception
- Bingo games hosted by Gala
- 3-course dinner
- Fabulous prizes
- Grand auction hosted by Grant Stott
- Lunch with best-selling author Ian Rankin at Cafe St Honoré and a bottle of Macallan Gold to take away on the night
- A dinner party at home cooked by Great British Menu chef Mark Greenaway
- A private fashion show at Scandinavian boutique Kakao by K
- A day of shopping and styling with Evening News fashion editor Lynne McCrossan including lunch and vouchers to spend in top stores
To book contact email@example.com or call 0141 550 9022.
All the money raised on the night will go to Action for Children’s Gilmerton Road service which helps families across Edinburgh and the Lothians who have a child with a learning disability and severe behavioural problems. The charity helps them live the lives they choose by providing fun, inclusive and flexible support, including short break care, help for families in dealing with challenging behaviour and provision of specialist education and leisure opportunities. The project currently supports 40 children aged 0 – 19 years.